If you are one of those people who know the feeling of tossing and turning at night without sleep, follow these tips and watch your life change:
- Always keep the same bedtime and wake-up times;
- Leave screens out of the bedroom: television, tablets and mobile phones are totally forbidden at bedtime because they act as stimulants;
- Relax with the reading of a book;
- Create a dark environment in the bedroom and avoid white lights;
- Do not prolong your baskets for more than 15 minutes;
- Exercise during the day, but never after 9 p.m;
- Do not drink coffee or tea 6 hours before bedtime;
- Take a chamomile or lemon balm tea at bedtime;
- Use a relaxing essential oil, such as Lavender.
- Keep the room quiet and at a temperature that is comfortable for you. It should neither be too cold nor too hot.
Have a good night!